A FEW THINGS TO NOTE IF YOU MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
1. You must stay in your vehicle until we call you in. We will escort you in to your appointment location and out.
2. Your temperature will be checked and a short questionnaire will need to be completed at the door.
3. You will be required to wear a mask while you are inside for the respect & safety of all others who are working in the Courthouse.
4. Please leave purses and bags in your vehicle and only bring in the necessary documents that you need for your transaction.
5. In order to follow the CDC guidelines for distance, we ask that you come alone to your appointment, unless it is a transaction that requires 2 signatures (we will know this when making appointment)